Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Vintage Fashion fair in Speke...

Sneaked off to this vintage fashion fair in Speke on Sunday...there were lots of beautiful vintage clothes, jewellery and accessories..many pieces could be described as antique and there were also newly made garments from vintage fabric and vintage inspired new jewellery...


My research was worthwhile...collecting many vintage contacts...please see links for details...












www.memoirvintage.co.uk

www.pillboxvintage.com

www.decorativefair.com

www.kittykavanagh.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RagtimeBazaar

www.ilikeyellowsquirrel.com
















I was an the look out for vintage buttons and lace for my jewellery making...some good finds...






This lovely 60s evening bag was just what i was looking for...it will be perfect styling to go with my evening dresses at the fashion show...




I love visiting vintage fairs, lets face it you can't beat seeing and feeling the real thing...although I have made some bargain stylish purchases on ebay...



These Cornelia James gloves are in perfect condition...ideal for a vintage glam up!  


A range of vintage bags, the burgundy Aquascutum is my favourite... 


1960s...tourist scarf from Paris, vanity case, elegant gloves and original bug eye shades...this will be modelled with my long shell coat...


 Gorgeous gold opera style evening gloves with little vintage clutch bags...to be modelled with my evening gowns...  


Vintage styling isn't cheap but it's guaranteed to be different!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment